Monday, November 30, 2009

From Corporate Life to Entrepreneur Sans Life

I'm not the first to blaze down this trail, but it sure as heck feels lonely right now.

After pondering for 2 years on leaving the corporate environment, coming up with and shredding business plan after business plan, and finding encouragement in books such as Escape from Cubicle Nation - Pamela Slim, and The Accidental Entrepreneur - Susan Urquhart-Brown, I finally decided to make it happen.

BrownChile Web Solutions is open for business! Check us out on http://www.brownchile.com/. A very mature companay I might add with a current total workforce of 2 employees, and a virtual workforce that's burstable. Did I mention that Catherine is not only a co-owner, but also maintains her 2 other demanding jobs? I'm definitely glad to have Superwoman on my team!

21st century entrepreneurship is exhilarating, scary, and profoundly fulfilling. I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment